Sardine Dining winter lunch series at Ocean Grange
Returning for a second year, hatted restaurant Sardine Dining and the jewel of the Gippsland Lakes Ocean Grange Homestead collaborate again to bring you another highly anticipated Winter Lunch Series, as part of the East Gippsland Winter Festival.
Intimately hosted in the coastal dining room of the iconic Ocean Grange Homestead. Built in 1889, accessible by water and nestled between Gippsland Lake and the Ninety Mile Beach, it’s a six-course dining experience not to be missed!
- Return boat trip from Paynesville’s Fisherman’s Wharf to Ocean Grange, across Lake Victoria.
- Six course lunch inspired by seasonal and local ingredients prepared and served by Chef Mark Briggs and his team from Sardine Dining.
- Paired with premium Lightfoot & Sons Wines.
- Roaming canapes with a tour of the Homestead and its surroundings.
- And an exclusive take home gift from Sardine.
- Week One: Wednesday 22nd June to Sunday 26th June 2022.
- Week Two: Wednesday 29th June to Sunday 3rd July 2022.
TIME: 11:30am depart Paynesville – 4:30pm returned to Paynesville (note all guests must arrive at Fisherman’s Wharf by 11:15am)
COST: $350 p/p
Spaces are limited to 24 guests per lunch.
Back to Program