Please note: This event is now sold out
Skills covered will include:
– General weaving terminology
– Weaving Plainweave (Tabby)
– Neat Selvedges & avoiding draw-in or loops at edges
– Posture & tips for avoiding strain
– Using more than one colour/shuttle & adding new colours
– Houndstooth pattern
– Advancing the warp & getting the right tension
– Tips for fixing or re-working ‘mistakes’.
– Direct Warping (for a rigid heddle loom)
We will be using 100% wool yarns, if you are unable to use wool please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Minimum class size of 4 persons applies – in the event that the minimum is not reached the class will not run and we will contact you to either refund or carry over to another suitable workshop.
Limited places available. Book now to secure your spot.Back to Program